Re: Arrival of newest LBC fan!

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Arrival of newest LBC fan!
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 07:57:09 -0800
Cc: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Steve,

Congrats on the new addition to your family.  I just know he will be a
LBC lover.  Just think dad, you'll have a bunch of these little cars
running around when they are 16.  By that time you won't have to worry
about smog either.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby