Re: Clutch pressure plate

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch pressure plate
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 14:16:31 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
(I've no idea why I've only just gotten this message....)

What do you call difficult shifting?  I've noticed that I can change gears
easily, but when the motor gets hotter, the gear change gets stiffer.  Do I
have a problem?  (And thanks for the clutch tip, I *was* guilty of that!)

LeighEllen
'62 MkII Sprite - 'Ebony'