Re: Clutch pressure plate

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Clutch pressure plate
From: Adam Culp <aculp@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 10:58:41 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What I mean by difficult shifting, is when it is almost imppossible to
get into gear.  I remmeber having to limp home twice in 2nd gear,
because I only got it into that gear4 after trying to SLAM it into all
the others.  When it finally got into 2nd it would then not get out.  I
then had to linp home like that twice. Yeah I was too dumb to notice
anything was wrong, but I think that it was more I like driving my car
too much.  Come to think of it I do remmeber that if I let it sit and
cool down it would work.  It would only fail when it was warmer.  SO if
you are having a very diffuclt time shifting when it is warmer, then
MAYBE and only MAYBE you might have the same problem as I did.
        Any others out there have any feed back on the problem?

ADAM
'74 Midget MKIII