Re: rear spring installation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear spring installation
From: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:18:40 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Initially I bolted up the front first, the rear second.  Just as Peter
suggested, I found the shackle was jamming as I tried to bolt up the
middle.  I'll go that route again making sure the shackle cannot swing
forward.

Also the jack under the middle of the spring felt dangerous.  I'm glad
to hear others have done it and lived to tell the story.  (Something
about potential energy...)

Thanks for the suggestions!