NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 11:22:46 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gang,
    The possibility exists that I may be tranferred/relocated to
Jacksonville FL. If any any of you fine folks have information about
Jacksonville you would like to share I would appreciate it. Such as what
are the good/bad parts of town and the commute times to downtown. What
are the taxes and cost of living for this area. Any local Healey/MG
clubs or contacts. Plus any information you would deem helpful in making
the decision on whether to move or not.
 If this goes thru there will be one heck of a garage sale, but don't
let your need for parts or cars affect your advice on whether I should
move or not.

Regards,
Peter Samaroo
Charlotte NC