Re: NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL

To: mrbugeye@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL
From: "Paul Dolloff" <pauld@ekpc.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:49:47 EST5EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,

How can you possibly think of moving when you haven't even started
working on my bugeye?  Don't do it!

Paul

From:          "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
To:            spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject:       NO LBC. Possible relocation to Jacksonville FL
Date:          Tue, 02 Feb 1999 11:22:46 PST

Hi Gang,
    The possibility exists that I may be tranferred/relocated to
Jacksonville FL. If any any of you fine folks have information about
Jacksonville you would like to share I would appreciate it. Such as what
are the good/bad parts of town and the commute times to downtown. What
are the taxes and cost of living for this area. Any local Healey/MG
clubs or contacts. Plus any information you would deem helpful in making
the decision on whether to move or not.
 If this goes thru there will be one heck of a garage sale, but don't
let your need for parts or cars affect your advice on whether I should
move or not.

Regards,
Peter Samaroo
Charlotte NC