Re: Aluminum scratches

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: Healeys@autox.team.net
To: Csooch1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Aluminum scratches
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:09:56 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
This is a very good suggestion. I might add that a suitable alternative to the
buffing wheel is "Nev-r-dull" which is a treated wadding in a can.

You can use this to buff the aluminum after sanding to whatever finish you
choose. I'm not sure that you would get it all the way to chrome-like finish
but this method will certainly bring it back to the satin finish and even
beyond.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6