RE: Having the car painted

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'J. Adrian Barnes'" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: RE: Having the car painted
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:53:14 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I would paint first install later. I did the complete engine bay, then had
the exterior painted. Even though I masked every thing I could, I still
ended up with a fine dusting of yellow paint all over my engine bay.
It turned the black into a real dark green color. Kind of neat, but not what
I was after.