Trailer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Trailer
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 02:39:32 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi folks,

Well we have got the itch to take our bugeye traveling again, cross country.
The problem is that we no longer have a closed trailer for it.  We would
rather rent one than buy another one but will buy one if that's what it takes.
So far we have not found anything that is very encouraging so are looking for
any help / suggestions we can get.  We are in So. Calif.  Before anyone ask we
are no longer in shape to drive our car that kind of distance, oh to be 30
years younger.

TIA

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)