Re: Trailer

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailer
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:10:35 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/4/99 3:09:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bkitterer@aol.com
writes:

<< Well we have got the itch to take our bugeye traveling again, cross
country.
 The problem is that we no longer have a closed trailer for it.  We would
 rather rent one than buy another one but will buy one if that's what it
takes.
 So far we have not found anything that is very encouraging so are looking for
 any help / suggestions we can get.  We are in So. Calif.  Before anyone ask
we
 are no longer in shape to drive our car that kind of distance, oh to be 30
 years younger.

 TIA

 Bob and Annice
 1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) >>

It may take a while to sift thru, but there are 849 ads that have the word
"trailer" in them on www.traderonline.com in the Merchandise section.  I tried
it in the Auto section and found 91 ads with the word "trailer" just in
California, but most were trucks with trailer hitches.

Hope you find what you need.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)