Prize Patrol

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Prize Patrol
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:50:44 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Okay...okay...okay! After re-thinking the matter, taking time zones and the
like into consideration, I've decided to reverse myself and declare all who
answered the "Engine Stand Mount" question winners.

So...Frank, Ulix, Crash and Leo are all winners. Please accept this e-mail
as your coupon, redeemable for one ice-cold PACIFICO cerveza. As a matter
of fact...anyone who submits a copy of this e-mail is eligble. All ya have
to do is present said coupon "In Person" and the beer is yours!
Now...everyone's gotta agree that this is fair...Right?

Moving right along...love the transmission in the dishwasher idea, but what
do you do about the water spots? I suppose Calgon, as opposed to Gunk,
would take care of 'em!

Recently, I think someone on the list was looking for advice on cleaning
and maintaining polished aluminum? Well, our old boat used to have a ton of
polished aluminum and we found the following system worked very well. If
the surface is really dirty and corroded with all that white crud...begin
with a cleaning using #OOOO steel wool and toilet bowl
cleaner...really....I think it has a mild phosphoric acid solution, that
agressively removes the oxidation. We used Lysol brand. Follow up with
Flitz polish applied and removed with plain old facial tissues.
Finally...we used to apply a coat coat of paste wax for sheen and
protection! Labor intensive, but if the part is kept clean you should only
have to do it once and then just occasionally polish or wax. Works great on
old mag wheels too. I highly recommend Flitz brand polish. Can be hard to
find , but worth the effort. Boat shops usually have it.

Later people,

Bill & Cindy