Re: Midget accident! DANG!

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Midget accident! DANG!
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 20:33:55 -0600
Cc: Palmer Family <amesfolks@snovalley.com>, mg list sprite <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
"J. Adrian Barnes" wrote:

> Don't feel too bad.  My first car, at 16, was a Midget.  I bought it
>Wednesday,
> taking special care to note that I needed new tires.  On Sunday, I was coming
> home from work mad, it was raining (of course), and I hit a curve where mud
>had
> flowed down onto the road.  I started sliding,
>
> adrian
>
> Palmer Family wrote:
>
> > friday night I was involved in my first accident in my 4 months of driving.

> > signed,
> > BARRY PALMER (27/16=1.69)

Barry:

See you are not alone, I skidded my first Sprite under the rear of an
Olds.  Scraped the bonnet up against the windscreen and knocked me out
for a second.  The next thing I recall was seeing a gas tank about 2
inches from my face.  Totaled that one, don't want to do that again.
Of course, that was thirty six years ago, I am almost over it now!

Slow down boy! :-)

--
Mark
1970 Midget