Re: MOT

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MOT
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:40:24 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>> I think I'll stick to New Mexico.  Only time you get inspected is
>>the first time you register the car....

>Sounds like heaven.  In Screw Jersey you go to the local inspection
>station, queue up for about an hour...

Iowa:  No inspections, no smog requirements, and all you need to do is
present the title to be transferred to the clerk at the DMV at the local
county courthouse along with the relatively inexpensive fees:  6% sales
tax (I've never been asked for a receipt), $10 transfer fee, and the
registration fee ($13.00 per year each for the Midget and the MGB).

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com