Re: Spridget T shirt question

To: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget T shirt question
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:42:42 -0500
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
George Procyshyn wrote:

> Opps, should have said Great idea adrian+ACE-
>
> As an afterthought, I think the list should agree on a color.  Something
> unique
> and recognizeable, and certainly not white.  Any comments?

George,

I would be happy to make up a list shirt, but if the list dosen't want
white shirts then I won't be able to produce them.... The process I use
- uses the white color of the shirt for the basis of the photo process.
This means that if you use a red material all the areas in a photograph
or artwork that should be white will be the color of the base material -
red.....

Kevin