Re: Spridget T shirt question

To: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget T shirt question
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:06:12 -0500
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>, "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Valentine wrote:

> Larry Miller wrote:
> >
> > Count me out..I hate White shirts..Sorry
>
> Larry,
>
> The Idea of a Spridget list shirt is a good one.... Don't count it out
> just because my process will not do what you want.  I am sure there is a
> source that can print on colored shirts.  If my memory serves me Frank's
> family is in the silk screen business.
>
> Kevin

Yeah they are! Everyone in the family but me, I bang nails.
Multi (more than 3) colors on Tee shirts are a bit tough (each color is
printed separatly and getting the shirt exactly in the same spot gets
crazy with multi colors) but If the list wants other then white, I'm
sure I can find a screen printer cheap.
Any color shirts, but let's keep the printing colors to 2 or 3.
Front and/or back is no problem.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ