T-Shirts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: T-Shirts
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:59:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Wow!  Didn't know that would stir up so much activity.  I can't do
artwork, screen printing, or any of it, so somebody would have to
volunteer to do it.

So far, we have had suggestions for white, BRG, and rust (thanks,
Daniel!).  A simple design would be good, probably small logos on the
front and big logos on the back with the spridgets@autox.team.net
displayed prominently.

For copyright purposes, I don't think a couple of listers sporting
T-shirts are going to get sued by Rover.  It isn't like we are selling
anything.  If that were the case, all of us with websites would be in a
lot of trouble.  I have also never seen marque copyright info appear in
any of the magazines.  Personally, I don't think of that as an issue.

As far as who does it:  white t-shirts, probably Kevin.  Colored
T-shirts, probably Frank or Team Thicko.  More than three colors in the
design, I guess Team Thicko.

What do you folks think?

adrian