Re: Water temp sending unit threads?

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Water temp sending unit threads?
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:50:59 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Speaking of threads---Does anybody know the thread size of the grease fitting
insert that is supposed to screw into the end of the fulcrum pin bushing?
When I installed my fulcrum pin bushings these threads were messed up a little
and I need to run a tap into it to clean it out.  The Front end rebuild kit
included the fittings but they are aluminum and the current condition of the
bushing threads will destroy the soft aluminum threads.  Thanks for input
guys.

--David