Re: Antique License Plates

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Antique License Plates
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:21:05 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 15/2/1999  4:20:29PM,  type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< You may be saving $500. to $1,000. a year but at the same time you are
 putting all of your assets at risk should your insurance company deny
 coverage >>

I agree with Jay.  Why spend a ton of time and money only to risk losing it
for the sake of a few more pounds/bucks.  I admit I do break speed limits from
time to time but I like to run an honest car with all the paperwork legal.

Here in 'Limey Land' I run a modified Spridget and to keep the insurance legal
I declare all the modifications (which doubles the insurance premium).  But I
run a classic restricted mileage policy which still keeps the cost down.

Just my twopence worth

Daniel1312