Son of Drain Plug

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: racer45@bellsouth.net
Subject: Son of Drain Plug
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:21:22 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,
Please accept my apology. There was nothing personal intended by my comments on
the "drain plug saga". That was the purpose of the happy face. In fact, I think
I am upset that you didn't appreciate that happy face. Those happy faces don't
come cheap you know?!

But seriously, you can't be into this British junk without some sense of humor.
My God! It's damn near as important as that 1/2" wrench.

And please don't refrain from asking questions; that's the only way you get an
answer. Hell when I first started in this Healey thang, my stupid questions not
only filled a book but whhen we ran out of room in the book, we dumped them all
in the no good excuse of a car I made the mistake of buying first time around.
Geese Louise, I didn't even know that the Vega wheels weren't original!

But back to that DP thang. What I found exciting was the fact that it became
the Energizer Bunny of the Spridget List. It just went on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...

Hey Mark. You have a good evening and a nice day tomorrow. Someday we may meet
at a meet. Then, if you have one of them drain plugs with you, we can let my
monkey size it.

(In a hushed tone: Mark, I don't expect you to understand that last comment. It
is meant for a certain lurker in our midst. Shhhhhhhh)

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S