Re: Happy Spring !

To: chuckc <chuckc@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Spring !
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:53:32 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Chuck,

I aggree with you.  It seems this year we have had the coldest weather I
can remember.  I'm in Northern Califonia, it's normally nice up here
during the day time.  This year it took for ever for us to get 60
degrees.  Hawii here I come.  How much does it cost to ship six cars to
Hawii?  More than my household effects no dought.  Well that means I'm
stuck here.

See ya on the turn pyke. (that's freeway for us Califorians)

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby