Re: Happy Spring !

To: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Spring !
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:05:34 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Rick & Carolyn,

You folks live closer to the "snow belt" than we do here "north of the
Golden Gate"  so it is probably colder -- maybe not -- but we have put the
coats on and the top down quite a bit this winter and toolied around the
backroads.  Of course it rained last weekend and is supposed to rain this
weekend, too; so guess we won't be doing that soon.
Some yards around here have daffodils blooming and some fruit trees are
already blossoming.  Hooray - Spring can't be far behind.
Enjoy!
Peggy.