Re: Spridget T shirt question

To: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget T shirt question
From: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:26:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Okay, I put my two cents in before and I can take a hint about the artistic
thing :) I'll noodle around with some drawings this weekend. I'll let you know
what I came up with on Monday. Maybe I can put it on the web for viewing.

Amy (hmm, maybe I can sneak a tattoo design in there somewhere....;}
67 Sprite MkIV