Re: Spridget T shirt question, my design

To: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget T shirt question, my design
From: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:18:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Kevin, haven't had a chance to look at your site yet, but made a drawing last
night. I'll finish it up this weekend and put it on the web. Will post to the
list with the url when it's up. I'm doing line drawings of the three cars
under a Spridgeteers banner with the union jack behind them. Then I figure the
logos on the sleeves. What do you think about that?

Amy