RE: Hmmm ..... Questions!

To: "Neesham, Ted" <Ted.Neesham@health.wa.gov.au>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hmmm ..... Questions!
From: "Lee A. Blake" <leeblake@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:53:29 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ted,

Sounds to me like the solution is to get both!!  The late Midgets (I have
a '78 Midget 1500 used as a driver) have windows, locks, ride, etc. and you
can
get parts easily.  This car gets "I used to have one of those".
HOWEVER....
I have a '60 Morgan +4 that gets driven when the weather is nice and I'm
feeling limber.  This car gets "Hey, great car" or "Boss ride"
from the viewing public.
Both great fun!
Also, when one doesn't run, I can drive the other one.

Lee