Re: Stop the insanity

To: "Eric Gillitzer aka Montana Bob" <gillitze@cshl.org>
Subject: Re: Stop the insanity
From: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:30:15 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I still find PLENTY of valuable info. on the list and get all my questions
answered too.
I also like hearing 6 or 10 different opinions on any given subject. (keeps
your mind open) :-0
What's the harm in a little idle banter. Fostering comradery amongst
spridgeteers is a
GOOD THING.
 Is it really such a big deal for you to
hit the delete key a few extra times to get rid of the messages that don't
interest you ??
I think the list is great except for the occasional cranky guy who feels
it's necessary to
criticize others. ;-)

dave