Re: rear seal

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear seal
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:45:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just called MiniMania and spoke to someone there about their rear seal
kit. It turns out this is not a simple bolt on mod, it requires machining
of the block and crank to work. So much for that idea.

I'm not a happy camper and I'm not buying any t-shirts until I get this
thing working right!

Robert

______