Springthing 99

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgetlist <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Springthing 99
From: BGAHC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:14:41 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Only sixty days away to the official start of Healey Spring, Springthing 99,
presented by the Bluegrass Austin Healey Club. Everyone is invited to join us
in Bardstown, KY, Bourbon Capital of the world.

Events include great hospitality, car show featuring over 50 Healeys, a fun
rally and tour, awards banquet, name the parts contest, raffle, auction and
more all in a Healey theme.

This years event looks to be our biggest ever drawing advance reservations
from over seven states. Check our web page at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing99.html for information and
registration forms.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,