Re: Spridgets and Women

To: "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Spridgets and Women
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:07:39 -0800
Cc: <nory_midget@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
okay at 41 maybe I am the younger generation here.... but damn Sam... I
would have asked her outta that dress... and most likely did... My Prom
date is my wife.... now and she wouldn't come out of the dress.... BUT I AT
LEAST TRIED..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

----------
> From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
> To: Daniel1312@aol.com
> Cc: nory_midget@yahoo.com; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Spridgets and Women
> Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 8:52 PM
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I took one to the Prom in a Sprite.  It was real fun trying to get her
> out of the little door with her formal on.  I about had to pry her out.
> I thought about asking her to take it off, but thought it was in bad
> taste, back then that just wasn't done in my home town.  Besides she was
> just a friend not a girl friend.  You are right they must be warped.  I
> know I am.
>
> Rick
>
> Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 20/2/1999  6:24:39PM,  endicott@nashville.com
writes:

> > << Did she complain >>
> >
> > American women must be strange!   When I first had my Sprite,
admittedly over
> > 10 years ago, at least one charming lady went out with me (on a date)
just