Re: Spridgets and Wo/Men

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridgets and Wo/Men
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:56:12 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, as one of the women drivers I get the reverse - guys stopping at
lights beside me, hanging out windows to say they love the car, coming up
to talk to me at petrol stations etc.  Of course, I have to be careful
around truck drivers ;)

But the audience that the car gets the most interest from is kids!

LeighEllen
'62 Sprite