Shirt costs and info

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirt costs and info
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 00:43:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey All,

Shirt (printed one side)       $8.95
Shirt (printed both sides) add $2.00
XXL and XXXL               add $1.00

Plus the actual cost of shipping, (somewhere between 1.50 and 2.00 I
would guess).

Shirts are Heavy Cotton (Fruit of the Loom) 100% cotton - white only.
They are available in adult sizes S M L XL XXL and XXXL.

The printing can be from the samples listed or any orignal art you may
want.  For example you may have one of the listed designs on one side
and a picture of your car (or cat for that matter) on the other.....I
will do the scanning of your original art or photographs for these
shirts FREE.  Please keep in mind - this pricing is for the LIST ONLY.

I am still getting suggestions and putting together requests, so if you
don't see what you like, let me know. I will be posting several other
designs later this week.

The current designs are at;

http://home.ptd.net/~valntine/

I apologise in advance if anyone objects to the use of the list for the
posting of the pricing, but these shirts are being produced at my cost,
and I don't consider this a commercial endeavor.

Respectfully

Kevin