Re: progress, not perfection (napa pcv valve tap size?)

To: "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: progress, not perfection (napa pcv valve tap size?)
From: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:43:58 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On my '67 I just removed the original (faulty) pcv
and plugged the new Napa one in to the existing hoses.
The threaded end screwed nicely into the short hose to the manifold.
the other end took a bit more pushing but it fit too. I used hose clamps
just like before and it seems to be doing the trick nicely.

my scientific method for determining thread sizes are as follows.
Go to the best hardware store you know of.
Sort through the selection of nuts till you find one that fits the threads
then take that nut and find it's corresponding bolt and there you have it.
The label on the bolt bin will tell you the thread size/pitch.
it works for me.

dave
'67 Midget