Re: Paint Job Costs

To: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Job Costs
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:33:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My car had already been stripped to metal and primed, with all parts removed.
I had the paintshop re-prime it and trim it, and now they are going to finish
it, including spraying the door jambs, the engine bay, under the bonnet, under
the boot, etc etc...with a base/clear finish and it will end up costing about
$1000.  But I think that's on the cheap end.

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"When there was no meat, we ate