Re: Tire size for Sprite Mk II

To: otte@cats.ucsc.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire size for Sprite Mk II
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:09:38 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/24/99 9:14:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
otte@cats.ucsc.edu writes:

<< Also, is the performance difference between 155 tires and the
 other tires very noticable? >>

Let me know when you get those fat ass tires on your AN6...  I  use  5.2 x 13
bias ply's as normal on my AN6 and challenge you to a race of manuverability,
road handling, traction, etc.  We'll get Chris Becker to set up the Gymkana
course, and see whose rubber meets the road!  : )))
PS: For all you out there with no sense of humour...I'm just teasing, and mean
no disrespect or offense...except to Frank, Alan,  Daniel, jay, Carol, Bruce,
laz, Brian, larry, Gary, Peter, etc.

George marinos
sprite MKII AN6 (supercharged)
glen rock, nj