Re: Hooray (sorta)

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hooray (sorta)
From: r o b e r t w e e k s <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:35:43 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Adrian,

Yup, that was me, and yup, that was no fun........ I put a couple of pics
of the engine up for my friends back up north to see at:

http://www.woozy.com/midget/rebuilt.html

Congrats on getting this far!! It's a lot of fun, even when you do have a
big leak an have to pull the engine ;-)

My leak is about 90 - 95% gone now. Once I get around to fitting the PCV I
think it will be around 99% leak free.

Good luck, have fun with it!

Robert