Desperate!: PART II

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Desperate!: PART II
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:09:11 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was able to break the pulley loose, but now it runs into the cross-member
before comes off the crank. Am I supposed to jack the engine up high enough
for the pulley to clear the cross member? That would be several inches,
which seems like a lot given that the engine is still connected to the
tranny! Can the engine be jacked up that much without disconnecting the
tranny or the rear mounts?

In desperation,

Jeff