Off for a While

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off for a While
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 10:30:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello all,
I will be unlikely to answer any mail for a while. My wife of 23 years
just left, today, for somebody else. Not sure exactly why, but it
happened.
This group has been great. After I get my head together I will be back. I
still have the Midget.
Sorry to burden the group with this, but it also explains why not so many
comments by me in the last week or so. One of the things I still have
left is the people I have met on this list. I will be dealing with issues
that surround the dissolution of a long term relationship.

Sorry to burden all with this. I just wanted to tell somebody and explain
my quietness.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?