Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point

To: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 23:10:04 -0800
Cc: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Doug Ingram wrote:

>  I often think what would have been said on the
> Abingdon line if one of the assemblers had predicted to the others that
> great debates would occur in the future over their every move.......

    I think that they DID predict that it would happen, and for that very reason
would change a single windshield in the middle of a run, add disk brakes to a
drum brake car, or paint some windshield frames and leave the others
natural...so that you're right when you say "but it came from the factory that
way..."
They are all sitting in a pub somewhere having a good laugh at our expense.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."