Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: hotwheels@longviewtx.net
Subject: Re: Dark Green/Production Change Point
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:36:13 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear Carroll,
These are cute stories but don't have anything to do with the discussion
as we are not talking about a shade of green. I think everyone
participating in the discussion agrees that Dark Green and Leaf Green
are two distinctly different colors.

We all drink beer. Those who don't should and should start right away.
When I fall down and get up I can still tell the difference between the
two colors. I just choose to be on the ground longer as it gives me a
reason to get under the car. (Parked car that is.)

Since we all endure/tolerate endless posts regarding T-Shirts, drain
plugs and other subjects, we, the anal retentive, expect a little bit of
room for our friendly sparring on the nuances of part number change
points, wire routing and stitches per inch.

You see, we all have our areas of lunacy. That's what keeps us from
going insane.

Jay Fishbein, CT