Paint, Titles, etc

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint, Titles, etc
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:26:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just went to the County Clerk's office and filed an Affidavit of
Ownership to try to get the title for my car.  Anybody ever done this?
I am in TN by the way.  Just curious what would happen if they turned it
down!  heh heh...guess I'd be hitting the list up to see if anyone had a
spare title!  They gave me a license plate anyhoo.

By the way, I was mixing up the paint for my car last night, using
microfiche (film?) no less.  The color I am using MG called Black
Tulip.  I mixed Sherwin Williams paint.  SW called the paint Violet
Black, and lists it for a 1995 BMW of some sort.  I thought that was
interesting.  The Germans ripping the English off for paint colors?  heh
heh  We cross-referenced Dupont paint codes originally I think.  I can't
wait to see the car painted though...

Thanks for listening,

adrian,
heading to the paintshop once again