Re: Paint, Titles, etc

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint, Titles, etc
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:48:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just don't think it's that important.  The car the body came from no longer
exists.  It
was parted out in its entirety.  I just happened to get some fenders, some
quarter panels,
some floor pans, and some frame members for my body reconstruction.  I bought a
used body,
not a used car (I even will be using my old suspension, rear end, etc).  The
old car ceased
to be when it was parted out.  But that's just my opinion.  Anyway, as to why,
I want to
register the car for the year of it's mechanicals rather than the year of its
sheet metal.

adrian