Re: cd-player, ugly but where?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cd-player, ugly but where?
From: Mostyn Faulkner <mostynf@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:15:23 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby,
Don't you think it will only sound good with the motor off and the wheels not
turning.

Otherwise ittt willl sssooounddd  funnnny.( they do have 60 second skip on some
of the
discman units)
I wonder where you can install big enough speakers to hear the D@#%@*&M thing
and it
sure defeats the purpose of having a good exhaust note don't it?
I would like to put one in my car without using the dash and am thinking the
same
things.
Can anyone help us?????

Mostyn