Re: cd-player, ugly but where?

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cd-player, ugly but where?
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:44:16 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In the trunk. Properly stowed hoods roll up and fit snuggly against the
back of the separating bulkhead. There are little wire hooks welded in the
metal surrouding the bulkhead through which straps run. These straps go
around the rolled hood and hold it snug. Many people don't go to the
trouble of stowing their hoods this way, but I have to as I'm always
throwing things in the trunk.

Jeff