Re: 1275 Distributor cap

To: edwin@fatherbrowne.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275 Distributor cap
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:29:37 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes Edwin--

You have the cap where the leads exit horizontally.  You can get a cap where
the leads exit vertically--straight up and outof the cap, that allows you to
use the conventional push in and boot system of spark plug wire/coil wire
installation.

BTW, I was in your city and beautiful country last June--anxious to
return--the Ring of Kerry is beautiful--kept thinking how great a Sprite drive
that would be.  Kissed the Blarney stone, although my friendly critics say I
really didnt need to--bought an Irish cap at the Blarney Woolen Mills that I
wear nearly daily--perfect for these cooler weather drives top down.  And I
made a grand attempt to empty the Irish vats of Guinness but I fear I may have
left a tad behind.

--David