RE: observations of LBC ownership

To: "'Toby Atwater'" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: RE: observations of LBC ownership
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:14:32 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Good for you Toby-It's very discouraging to have the local teenagers turn up
their noses at getting their hands dirty. I know my girls( at ages 2&4) love
to help dad when I work on the daily drivers. my eldest already knows how to
hold a tire on and start the lugnuts-gearheadedness is certainly a genetic
trait that aches to be enhanced with knowledge and experience.
Mark Haynes
'62 HAN6