Re: observations of LBC ownership

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: observations of LBC ownership
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:40:59 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/26/99 10:06:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
walters@mail.softcom.net writes:

<< I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of the young generation
 calling my MG's and AH's a Porche.  It seems that anything remotely
 looking like a sports car is a porche to the kids in the neighborhood.
 All my cars are porche's except the TD it a lowered Model A. >>

Well Rick I'm only 21 but like you I hate it when someone mistakes my car for
something else. When I had my 1979 Spitfire I people telling me I had a nice
TR6. And my 1962 Spirte seems to be a Spitfire in their eyes. It's enough to
make you scream.....mmmmm.....AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's better. :-)

James
1962 A-H Sprite
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>
1962 Austin-Healey Sprite Restoration</A>