Re: 71 midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 71 midget
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:35:46 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> ERIC080@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Question for list:
> >
> > I just ran into a 71 midget, all original, only 33000 miles.  Has not been
>out
> > of garage in last 10 years but it started up immediately and sounds
>excellent.
> > Excellent body, paint, interior and exterior.
> >
> > Now for the question... he wants $5000.00, I already own a 77 midget in
> > restored condition.  What is top end price for a perfect 71 midget with all
> > orginial equipment???
> >
> > Eric

There is a 69 Midget for sale, complete but a little rough sitting on
the side of US 29 here in Greensboro NC. I had looked at the car a few
months ago when the owner didn't want to sell. He is asking $1500 for
it. Details of operation I don't know, but for that much I assume it
should turn over.I will get the guys phone number if anyone is
interested, but I have no interest, yadda yadda...

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC