Re: laugh if you want ...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: laugh if you want ...
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:25:59 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've said this so often that people are starting to think I have stock in
the company but if you want to solve your battery corrosion problems
permanently get an Optima. Permanently sealed and does not "gas off", never
any corrosion period. It does cost more ($115) local at Interstate
Batteries, but is worth it. I have had one in my 911 for about five years.
After fighting corrosion problems for 15 years the Optima has proven itself
and I don't even bother to check it  anymore.

Larry Miller