Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video
From: "Scott Johnston" <sjonston@dreamscape.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:08:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Wise spridget heads,

NON-LBC:

Remember this is a public forum and you never know who is lurking or where
these messages might end up being archived.  For all we know the tape's
author or the FEDs are here on the list.  Sadly the net is no longer the
anonymous free for all it used to be. It's probably best not to advertise
any questionable activity since you never know what might come back to haunt
you......just ask the 2 Bills, Gates and Clinton.

now for the good stuff:

How much of a pain in the rear is it to remove and paint the metal dash from
a 66 Sprite?  Mine needs a painting real bad, especially around the ignition
key area.  The keys hanging down have worn the paint down to bare metal.

Scott Johnston

'66 Sprite - "Healey Monster" - soon to have a freshly painted dash
'92 Cherokee - Gotta remove the instrument cluster just to replace a dang
idiot bulb!
'87 Golden - "Chuck the Wonder Dog" - Poor old devil can hardly get into the
Cherokee anymore, so gets to ride in the Sprite! Anyone know where to get
those WWI Red Baron goggles like Snoopy wears?