RE: Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video
From: "Scott Johnston" <sjonston@dreamscape.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 09:16:51 -0500
Cc: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank said:

> Now if you have access to an oven and a wife you does not
> mind...........

Chased her out years ago so THE OVEN'S MINE!!  But being an ex-chemist I
don't know how I like the idea of fumigating the house with cooked paint.
Does it stink the place up?  Maybe a length of that flexible metal dryer
vent could be run from the oven top vent to the outside and a few fans
placed around the kitchen would work.  The kitchen's torn apart anyway (one
of those winter projects that never got finished) so I'll give it a shot.

Scott Johnston

66 Sprite - Healey Monster - Nephews coming over, like to sit in LBC and go
VROOM ....gotta lock garage!
92 Cherokee - ?
87 Golden Retriever - 'Chuck' - Gonna look cool riding in Sprite with those
Red Baron goggles on.