Re: MG keys

To: valntine@mail.ptd.net
Subject: Re: MG keys
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 15:29:41 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Kevin,

Nearly all fair sized locksmiths will have them.  I just walk into the
one I do some other business with and he makes them.  Will also make a
key for an ignition lock I walk in with.  Looks inside with a loop, makes
some notes, goes to his special machine, cuts the blank according to his
notes, puts the key in it and it works.  He is amazing.  I just love to
see competent people do their stuff.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com